Monday 29 March 2010

Two pints and a packet of protein snacks

All in all a quiet weekend. Things ticking over nicely.

I tried finding a new regular drinking establishment on Saturday night, I figured exploring my home station would be a good place to start, however it belonging to Minmatar Mining Corporation it was not what I was used to to say the least. Lets start with first impressions. To reach the bar I had to wander along several ill lit corridors which have not seen cleaning of any description probably since the Amarr ran this part of the galaxy. The bar itself is only indicated by a small neon sign apart from which it would be indistinguishable from the various offices scattered throughout the station. Inside was a large crowd of Brutors with the occasional group of Krusual scattered around all dressed in drab coveralls and a fine patina of ore dust. Still I plucked up my courage and headed for the serving area. I must admit I was expecting the entire bar to go silent the moment I entered but I recieved not a second glance. Upon reaching the bar I decided to order a couple of pints of the local ale rather than my usual bottle of red.

It was actually rather good.

Now I just need to find out if I can get several casks sent to my offices.

No comments:

Post a Comment