Monday 22 March 2010

I don't like Mondays

So the weekend has gone by in a bit of a blur. I had a very pleasant dinner party on Saturday for myself and a very close female friend. However this did involve the consumption of at least 3 bottles of very nice red from the Solitude region. Most people prefer wine from the more established planets in Sinq but I must admit I much prefer Solitude, or even stuff grown outside the Fed entirely. Well surfice to say I woke up yesterday feeling that'd I'd really like not to get out of bed, ever.

However I had to get the Interbus up to Metro for a family gathering where more wine was consumed. I didn't think I was doing too bad till I noticed Sara and Lara giving me dirty looks, though they were already in a bad mood when Rob showed up. It was amusing when he handed over a case of whisky and our doddery old Grandmother asked where he'd found it. I swear there would have been silence for the rest of the event had I not burst out laughing.

I might pop into the Last Gate a bit later. See how he's getting on.

No comments:

Post a Comment